Read the text and follow the video.
Now answer the questions:
1. Who is Stanley talking to when he says, " looking for something are you? " ?
2. What does the writing of " GRANDPA" tell you of how it was said?
3. Look again at where Julie asks Stanley, " Have you got anything you want me to take to her?". Who is the person she wants to take things to?
4. What is the other slightly different name for Valentine?
5. What are the two similarities about the two stories about Valentine?
6. What are the two differences between the two stories about Valentine?
7. Give one reason why Stanley might have a small tear in his eye when thinking about birds finding their partners in spring.
8. Do you think St Valentine was really one person or were there two real St Valentines? Give a reason for your answer.