Cooking at the Camp
1. What do people in the camp use the equipment for?
2. There are pots on the cooker. What does this tell us?
3. What do you think is stored in the big blue bottle?
4. Do you think it's easy to keep the cooking equipment clean and tidy at the camp?
5. Does the picture look like your kitchen at home?
6. What does the word refugee mean?
7. How do you think the refugees feel about using this equipment?
8. Do you think you would like cooking outdoors all of the time?
9. There are no people in the photo. Where might they be?
10. What question would you ask the refugees about cooking in the camp?