Choose a preposition ( where something is) and add to the sentences.
Make sure it makes sense by checking with the picture.
in front of on behind next to
1. The pots are ________ the cooker.
2. The blue basket is _______ the cooker.
3. The cooker is _______ the tent.
4. The tent is ______ the water bottle.
Choose one of the adverbs ( describing how something/someone does an action) and add to the sentences below:
loudly hungrily slowly sadly
5. She stirred the sauce ____________.
6. He __________ shouted, " Dinner is ready!"
7. Maya whispered __________ , " I miss my friends."
8. The children ________ waited for their lunch.
Choose a conjunction to add to the sentences below:
and, but, so, then, because, if, finally, after
9. Akram was feeling sad _____ he missed home.
10. He missed his friends ________ he missed his dad.
11. Everyone he had met at the camp was kind to him _____ it wasn't the same as being back home in the village.
12. His mum noticed he was having a bad day ________ she decided to make his favourite camp meal: vegetable curry and rice.
13. ___________ anything could cheer Akram up, it was food!
14. ___________ dinner, Akram's mum gave him a big hug.
15. _________the family shared funny stories about their life in the village.
16. _______, it was time to go to bed.