Arctic Foxes 1-3
Penguins 1- 5
Polar Bears 1-9
1.How old is Carrie in her dream?
2. How do you think children felt during the war when they had to leave their homes and families?
3. How is the train that is described on page 3 different from trains that we use today?
4. How does the reader know that the area is very quiet?
5. What is a legend?
6. What was supposed to happen to the skull if it was removed from the house?
7. Why does Carrie's voice sound flat and dull ? page 8 at the bottom.
8. How does the oldest boy try to reassure his mother ? page 10
9. Why do you think the oldest boy wished his dad were there?