Sit and listen to our new text.
Then you will create a story board of what happens in this chapter
- Fold your paper into eight sections.
- In each section draw a picture of
- 1. Mother waking David in his bed
- 2. Eating his apple breakfast in bed
- 3. David and his mother packing his things
- 4. Walking in the dark street with his mother
- 5. Standing outside the underground station entrance
- 6. David's mother giving him his suitcase and saying goodbye
- 7. Waiting on the station platform with Tucky and the other children
- 8. David staring out of the train window sat with lots of other children in the carriage