Friend or Foe
Listen to chapter 1 again and/or read the chapter.
How does David feel at different sections of this chapter?
You will create some David thought bubbles. Watch Mrs Butler's video how to do it.
Write as if you are David thinking
Use the first person ( I)
Create thought bubbles for
1. When he is woken by his mother
2. When he is watching his mother pack his case
3. When he was walking from his house to the train station
4. When his mother left him at the train station alone
5. As he was staring out of the train window